Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawn!!

We went to dinner at Lucille's for my "Bonus" Mom's Birthday!! That place is awesome even though I'm not a big BBQ fan. I like it but I don't loooove it like some people do. All of the girls were able to be there to celebrate with our mom. It was fun. I think we all got the way Delicious "strawberry lemonade" to drink. It was soooo good....but DANG was it expensive!!! It was like $4.50. CrAzY!!! It was good but, seriously if I'd have known I would've just gotten soda. Way cheaper. It was fun to be with family & to celebrate Dawn's 25th birthday!! That's what the cake said. Sorry the pictures aren't that great because of where I was sitting & I wish I would've taken a few of everyone that was there. Oh well. It was fun. Happy Birthday again Dawn!!

Here's my Dad & Dawn (aren't they so cute)


Here's Dawn with her cake. See....it says "25"

Sonny enjoying his ice cream cake.
Ohhh!!! I got a picture of him before he hid his face.
He was going through a spell of covering his face every time I'd try to take a pic.

No comments: