Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gig Harbor, WA

Here's a few pics & a recap of our last day in Washington.
Here's most of the John's family. The missionary who just got home is in the dark suit.
Here's me & my Cousins Kelli & Mandy

Here's me & my Gramma Diane in front of my Aunt & Uncle's home.
Their home is BeAuTiFuL!!


Well, while we were in Seattle we took a short trip to Gig Harbor, WA where my Aunt Debbie & Uncle Larry live. It just so happened that their youngest son Sean was giving his Mission Homecoming talk that Sunday!! CRAZY coincedence!!! heeheehee. Anyway I'm so glad that I got to see all my cousins. I think it's been like 10 or more years since I've actually seen them in person. They live all over the place. Poor Sean....he totally didn't remember me & I told him it was ok because he was only 2 or something the last time we saw eachother. He gave a wonderful talk & I'm glad I was able to be there for it. Gig Harbor is a cute little town...what we got to see of it at least. One thing I'm not so fond of is those STUPID round abouts!! All in all I'm so GLAD I got to see my family. One of my other cousins is getting married here in the Sacramento Temple on July 31st (which is actually just a couple days from this posting).
So after checking out my Aunt & Uncle's place we headed back to return the rental car & head off to the airport & back home. Wow!! What a fun trip. I'm so glad I got to go & do the 1/2 marathon & spend some time with my mother in law. Brad came & picked us up from the airport & it was freaking HOT when we came home. Nice to get a mini vacation every once in a while.

No comments: