Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The "FREE" Wiggles Concert

We are lucky to have Brad's grandparents who have a friend that works for a radio station & on occasion they have "leftover" tickets that need to be used. Well we got 4 "free" tickets with a parking pass to see the Wiggles. I gladly accepted them because it was a chance to take the boys to do something besides watch TV & did I mention....they were FREE!!!! So off we went. Blake did not want to go & I told him that this is what our family is doing so he HAS to go. We got to sit in one of the suites which was pretty cool. We didn't get any FREE food or anything but oh well. We got a FREE show. Now let me just say, I am not a HUGE fan of The Wiggles & we honestly don't EVER watch it nowadays. Maybe a few times when Blake was younger but we just aren't huge fans. I like (I mean, WE like) Barney, Yo Gabba Gabba, Teletubbies (when they were younger)
and any of the other really annoying shows that most parents HATE. LOL!!! But....they put on a really FUN & entertaining show. Lots of singing, dancing, jumping & acrobatics. At one point one of the security guards had to take a child who had made his way up to the stage back to his seat in the front row. I guess he wasn't close enough. Finally at the end Blake got a little into it & Sonny had fun clapping. All in all....it was fun & I'm grateful we had the opportunity. The pictures aren't the best but we were a little far from the stage & my stinking batteries were dying. Of course.
Here are the boys before the show started.
Checking out all the chairs.

Here they come!!!!
They did a ton of acrobatic things on the cube with the white poles that look like pvc pip.

Welcome, Welcome!!
There's the Yellow guy in the audience. That was actually kinda cool.
They came out in to the crowd.
There they go getting ready to hang on it. I guess it was a Circus Theme.
More singing & dancing.
Sonny drinking a soda.

A BIG Thank You to Jan & Grandmother & Grandad. It was Fun!!!

No comments: