Monday, August 3, 2009

A little 411

So we've had lots of changes in our family. Brad got a job!!!! Yay!!! I am so happy & glad that he's got a job. We also just moved out of our house & in with Brad's mom Lisa. We have been sooo busy with packing & moving that there has been little time for me to keep up with the blog. I am sure trying to catch up though. We are almost completely done. Just a few more little things & then the walk through with the people that bought the house & hopefully (cross your fingers) we'll get the bonus money they talked about. I hope they will be satisfied with the clean up job. I do have to give some shout outs to a few people that helped out soooo much. My friend Jaime!!! If not for all her help every single day I don't think we'd be done yet!!! Thanks Jaime, you are the bomb!!! My friend Hollie who will be in my new ward helped out so much too. Then my bonus mom Dawn, & sisters Alicia & April helped on the BIG move day & cleaning!!! Lisa, Grandmother & Grandad, & Clayton & his buddies & Donovan. Thank goodness for everyone who helped. I know the Lord will bless you all & I appreciate your help soooo much!!!! Now it's time to unpack & purge again. We threw a lot of stuff away & gave a lot to DI already. They will be getting more as soon as I'm done with all of the boys clothes. Thank goodness Lisa is patient & kind. I'm trying to do it as fast as I can. So, just wanted to give all my peeps a little update. After my regular computer is set up I will continue updating from July. We had a couple more birthdays & other stuff that we've done. Just can't wait!!!

4 comments:

OLIVIA said...

Congrats on the job Brad! And I'm so glad things went well with the move.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Awesome! I didnt know you guys were gonna move or sale your house but way to go in this market!!

Amber said...

Best Wishes to you guys!! Oh, and I have to know how you put the picure collages on, I have a million pics from our road trip but can't figure out how you did it. Can you share your secret??

The DeGraff 7 said...

Hey Woman!
you're SO sweet. i love the lovin' you sent my way in your post ;0)
I am SO glad your in our ward! Blake was such a good boy in Primary. He remembered my kids too. sorry i missed seeing you though. Todd went to Sac. meeting & came home so I could go to primary. Chloe was sick, so we had to tag team. have you enrolled Blake yet? e-mail or call me.
~Hollie