Monday, September 14, 2009

Fire Safety 2009!!

At the end of August my former ward had a preparedness fair & had some Firemen come & teach the kids about fire safety!! It really was a lot of fun!! They also did a lot of other stuff on being prepared & I gathered the info but the Firemen & Fire trucks were really fun. I am really grateful for all of the firemen & women that go out there to protect us from fires. The 3 firemen that came were so nice & fun to talk to. Thanks Tony, Greg & Russell.
Here's some pics of the Primary kids.





Posted by Picasa

Here's Sonny with Benjamin, Kael (Sonny's twin) & Marina
If you look closer at the collage you'll see a picture of Benjamin trying to mack on Marina. His mom said they were sitting on the "Firetruck of LOVE"

Here's me & my awesome friend Jaime!! She's a great friend.
This was a fun day & after that we went to our new wards BBQ & that was fun too. I thought I took a few pictures....in fact I know I did....anyway it was fun & really really HOT!!

No comments: