Monday, September 7, 2009

A moment to Vent....or 2

So some really lame jerks noticed that I had forgotten to lock my car & they helped themselves to whatever they wanted. Of course...ALL of my cd's were stolen...I think this is the 3rd time this has happened. And all of the change & some attachments that go to my ipod & the garmin & the manual to the car (what are you gonna do with that?) I hope they didn't get any real info from papers I may have left in the car. I hope they feel really AWESOME about the stuff they got. I mean....I really have awesome taste in music!!! I love my music. Maybe they'll get a spiritual high from listening to my church cd's too. Just pisses me off that people think they have an open invitation to take what's not theirs. Guess it's time to start rebuilding. Brad says he thinks most of my music is on the computer...so there's that. Guess it could've been worse. The whole car could be gone. Guess I need to 1) always make sure the car is locked &
2) take everything inside & make sure the car is super clean

On another note.....why are people so lame?

1 comment:

maroon6464 said...

Shan I'm so sorry, I agree people just think it x-mass in Sept. Hang in there I do hope Brad has most of your music. I hope you guys are doing well.