Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Fall

FiNaLlY!!! Fall is here!!! I'm so excited to bust out the long sleeve shirts. It's awfully chilly when Blake & I walk to school in the morning. It's nice in the afternoon too...not too hot...not too cold. So nice....ahh....Still behind on posts but will be updating soon. I've come across so many cool blogs. Can't wait to try my hand at some new craft projects for the Holidays. I've also been reading. Finished "Angels & Demons" a few weeks back & just finished "Wicked" this morning. Doing some research about starting a book club. I think it would be really fun.
(almost time to change my blog background too)

4 comments:

Brandy said...

The girls in our ward have a book club once a month. We switch off meeting for lunch at eachother's homes and bring our preschool age kids too. The host provides the main lunch item (usually soup) and we potluck the rest. The kids have fun playing, and the moms have fun chatting. There is a few minutes dedicated to actually talking about the book, lol, but it is a lot of fun! Good luck organizing one! I have a hard time finding the time to read, but they still let me come and hang out. I've read a couple of books lately for it and have enjoyed it, so I am expanding my horizons :)

Stevilynn Tom said...

Book Club that sounds fun!

Stephanie said...

our ward has a book club. we meet at 8 on tuesday nights (after little ones are in bed) i just started going, but they've had it for 2 years so far. i say go for it, it's fun!

summerseverydaymoments said...

I love reading! Book club sounds so fun! My ward doesnt do anything not alot of people show up for things which is a bummer! I am always reading one book or another! The books you just read what are they about and who is the author i might have to check them out!