Monday, September 14, 2009

We ♥ Ice Cream

There's this show that we like to watch on the Travel Channel called Man vs. Food & on one of the episodes he went to an ice cream shop in S.F. He had to eat so much ice cream it would make anybody sick but it sure made me want ice cream. I told Brad that we should go there for our anniversary since it's coming up & we usually like to go to S.F. He suggested that we go to our local Leatherby's since it's way closer & we had coupons. Woohoo!! So off we went & here's what we got.
Both boys got the Clown ice cream sundaes.
(I wasn't quick enough to get the face of the clown before they started eating.)
I don't remember the name of the sundaes that Brad & I got but he got Rocky Road with Hot fudge .

I got Vanilla with Hot Fudge...mmmmm....Look @ all that hot fudge!!!
They were so good & neither of us finished our sundaes.

But Blake did & then he said.....Man wins!!!!

3 comments:

macylee36 said...

That is a lot of ice cream!

summerseverydaymoments said...

umm that looks so yummy!!! I miss leatherbys!!

1384 n said...

that looks sinfully wonderful!