Monday, September 14, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth!!!

Thanks again to our friend Jan who gave us FREE tickets to go to the Circus. I always think it's really fun to go check out the circus. It's amazing all the tricks the acrobats do & what the trainers can do with the animals. It was a great show. (I took way more pics than what's here but they didn't turn out all that great. I chose these because I thought they were the best).
I wish the pictures of all the acrobatic stuff turned out better. It was too dark & I don't know how to make my camera cooperate in the dark...oh well.

Brad & Sonny in front of the "official" Circus sign.
Blake & Sonny checking out a motorcycle.

Blake with a silly hat that came with the cotton candy.


Here's the cotton candy.
Guess how much it was....no really guess. $5....$7......$9......
Not even close!!!!
Ok it was $12.00!!!!
They wouldn't let you buy it from the regular concession stand inside Arco Arena...you had to buy it from the actual circus. They even had certain prices blacked out so you wouldn't see how much it was regularly. Crazy!!!!! Rip off!!! Oh well.
I guess it cost that much because we got a hat with it.
And of course...I couldn't forget a picture of the elephants. They are my favorite animal!!!
I'm so glad we got to go & take the boys to experience all the great tricks of the circus.
Singing, dancing, flipping, jumping, and of course all the animal tricks.

No comments: