Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bedroom Sign

Blake & Sonny Bedroom
Do you remember making signs for your bedroom door. I do...but I made them
on the computer with Print Shop when it 1st came out. That was a long time ago. Mine usually said "Keep Out" too. Blake asked me, "how do you spell Sonny? how do you spell bedroom?"
Well...here you go. I ♥ the little figures he drew for "Blake & Sonny" & the arrows pointing to them. I asked why he put the "e" above his name & he said...I ran out of rooom...room.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Cute!

Shannon, I put my craft blog and recipe blog together. I was sick of having 2 of them and was contemplating getting rid of the recipe one all together. Anyways, Gluesticks didn't fit anymore as a title, so I changed it.

1384 n said...

that's so funny. My kids are doing the same stuff.