Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday Craft Days

So my BFF Jaime & I get together on Wednesdays & do some sort of craft with her son (Kael)
Sonny & Colby. Eventually I will let Kylie join in but not quite yet. So this is the project from last Wednesday. We made bats & pumpkins. We had a lot of fun doing it. It's really fun to do Holiday crafts with the kids. I don't know who likes it more...us or the kids.
Colby's bat.
Kylie's bat....with a piggy (button nose).
Sonny's bat with a ton of eyes.
I think it kind of looks like an owl with a ton of eyes.
Kael's bat.
Kael's pumkin.
So....here's what you do:
1-trace each kids hand onto paper
2-cut out-you'll know if you'll be the one doing the cutting
3-draw a shape for the bat head & cut out
4-glue hands to the bat head to make wings
5-decorate (use whatever you have on hand) & let dry
6-display your Halloween creation
So easy & tons of fun to make.
Stay tuned for more of what we do on Wednesdays.