Monday, November 9, 2009

A Disneyland Halloween!!!

We were so lucky to go to Disneyland with Brad's mom Lisa & his Brother Bryan & his family. Me, Brad & the boys left early on Saturday morning & the rest of the family came later that evening. Me & the boys were there Saturday-Tuesday & Brad came home on Monday so he didn't have to take more time off work. Everybody else stayed til Tuesday too. Can I just say "What an awesome flight!" Short, sweet & to the destination. A little more than an hour. We arrived at our hotel around 10 & we were off to get breakfast & go to the park. Woohoo. I didn't know if we were going to make it this year or not but we did. Thank you Lisa!!!!! What a fun trip. We had a lot of fun, excitement, thrills, & melt downs. But what's a trip to the "Happiest place on earth" without all that stuff?!! Blake for one reason or another decided that he was afraid of just about everything but we are not kind parents. We are mean & cruel & made him go on everything & you know what....he survived!!! We didn't go all the way to Disneyland for him to just sit around & go "shop" in all of the souveneir stores. What the heck!!! Anyway he was finally tall enough to go on Indiana Jones this year & he says he loved it even though he kept his head down most of the ride & I had to tell him to look up at stuff. Despite the melt downs we were able to have a "fun & memorable" experience. Brad & I went on Splash Mountain & got drenched. It was so fun. My Cousin David & his wife Esmeralda happened to be there on Sunday so we met up with them to say hi. And then my friend Stephanie & her family were there too & we met up on our last day at California Adventure to go on a few rides with all the kids. We also saw some other friends, the Rackham's there too. What a fun place to be & to see people that you know. We did a lot & it seems like there was still stuff that we missed out on. There were 275 pictures combined so I decided to make scrapbook pages & post them so it wouldn't be so overwhelming. I hope you like the albums I put together. I have never been to Disneyland at Halloween time & it was so fun. I loved all the decorations & the fireworks show they did was really cool!! That would be a great time to be tall...:) I've been there during the summer & mostly at Thanksgiving/Christmas time so it was really fun to see a different atmosphere. I love Disneyland & can't wait to go again & Thanks again Lisa for taking us all to Disneyland. Oh & there are so many stories to tell...it's just too overwhelming to do it all at once. Enjoy all the pictures.

1 comment:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

how fun! I bet the park isn't too busy this time of year,huh?