Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yesterday was my Birthday!!!

And let me just tell you that it was probably one of the "BEST" birthdays in a long time. I just told myself, "let yourself have a good day." And guess what? I did. The kids were so good. My friend Jaime came over to hang out with me. Brad came home on his lunch break & had a cake with him!!! That was awesome cuz all I really want on my birthday is cake & for people to actually remember. Then he gave me his present. Remember when I posted about all my cd's being stolen? Well he recreated most of the cd's that were stored on the computer so I would have my music back. Freakin awesome!!! He also put together a cd of all 80's music that he thought I'd like. He did a really good job for not being an 80's music lover. Later that night the kids gave me the presents they got me. Blake got me a new heart necklace & some earrings & Sonny did too. They are so cute!! They always get me hearts & Lisa said Blake picked his out all by himself & he really took his time to pick the "right" one. I had a few visitors & that was fun & then Brad & I went out to "Johnny Garlics". It was good & I even got a "free" dessert. It was a "great birthday!!!" Oh & let me just give a little "shout out" to all my Facebook friends. Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!! for wishing me a Happy Birthday. I think this is the 1st time in forever that so many people remembered!!! ♥♥♥
P.S. I still have Halloween pics to post. I'm a little slow....sometimes. :)

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Sorry I didnt come on here to tell you happy birthday sooner!! It sounds like you had a much better day!! Mine was not!