Monday, November 9, 2009

Pumkin craft with Kids

Here's another easy craft my friend Jaime & I did with the kids in October.

1: 2 pieces colored construction paper

1 piece to have the kids tear up &

1 to draw your pumpkin on



2: Draw a pumpkin on your 2nd piece of construction paper & then
pour glue all over it
3: take your torn pieces of paper & have kids place them on top of the glue

4: now you have a fun pumkin
this one is Colby's
this one is Sonny's & he really put his papers like that. I did the stem.


and here's mine. I put a face on it too.

This was such a fun and easy project to do with the kids. I made a spider too & I even had Blake & Yasmin & Chloe make pumpkins when they came home from school.

Easy peasy!! I plan on doing this for Christmas & thanks to my friend

Brandy @ Home Sweet Home for giving me the idea!!

No comments: