Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Countdown Chain

You know exactly what they are. We've all made them. I decided that we would make these for one of our craft day projects. Jaime & Kael came over & we got down to business.
Blake made one at school too so I was happy about that too.
I decided I wanted to use festive Christmas paper instead of just red & green & this is what I came up with after digging around in the huge stock of scrapbook paper.
Isn't that cute paper. Then you just make a link & glue it & then continue to make links together until you have 25. I found this awesome glitter paper for day 25 but it was tough to glue so we taped it because I couldn't find the stapler.
Here's the finished project. Since Sonny DOES NOT like having pictures of him I tricked him...heeheehee... & told him I was taking a picture of the chain & not him so hold it up high so I can take a picture. Worked like a charm.

Another picture in front of the Christmas tree.
That's my nephew Gabe's head.
No I did not take any pictures of the boys decorating the Christmas tree because I couldn't find it...I left it at the birthday party. Oh well.
I will post better pics later.

2 comments:

JEN...Thats me! said...

Those are so cute!

OLIVIA said...

Nice chain! Ours is a total "Charlie Brown" chain! Very scraggly-looking...but it does the job!