Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dovewood Court

Lisa got these tickets to ride a little train around Dovewood Court to see all the decorated houses. It was soo fun. The boys loved going on the train & so did I. After we rode the train we decided to walk around again because it was so exciting. Boy was it COLD!!! Another one of the FREEZING nights!! Bryan, Kimi & Libby were able to join us too. I also saw my good friend Bonnie & some other friends too. These pictures were taken by Lisa & Blake.
Just in case you were wondering.....
Dovewood Court is one of those neighborhoods where every single house decorates in themes for Christmas. It's so fun to see how festive people can get. I love it & secretly wish that one day I will have all the stuff to decorate my own home that way.....sigh....someday.


(click on images to see LARGER)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

That is awesome! We don't really have any neighborhoods here that do that so that is great!