Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Mason

A couple days after Thanksgiving my Sister Amelia had her baby's 1st Birthday Party.
His name is Mason & he is a cutie. The theme for the party was all about
construction. It was very cute. Here are some pics of Mason with his cake.
The cake had a collage of a ton of his pictures on it. It was very cute & I really liked that idea.

He already put his hand in the cake. It was really cute but mom says he doesn't like to get his hands dirty. That's ok buddy...I don't like getting my hands dirty either.


Here's dad to save the day!!
Trying to get him to blow out his candle. He actually tried to grab it. I mean...who wouldn't. It's really pretty & it flickers. If I didn't know that it would burn me I'd want to grab it too.
After that Amelia put him on his tummy to get him closer to the cake but he was too upset to partake of the goodness right before him. He got a piece later in the high chair.
He got some really fun stuff for presents & I hope he can stay busy playing so his mom can watch & enjoy.
Happy Birthday Mason.
We ♥ having you in the family!!

No comments: