Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. In the morning Brad went to play football with his buddies ( a tradition ) & I took the boys over to Grandpa & Naunie's for breakfast. We had biscuits & gravy...mmm...& fruit & I made pumpkin bars...(sooo good) got the recipe here. Had a nice morning visiting with my family & then went home to rest up for the big dinner. Brad made carrots, fresh green bean casserole & a sausage stuffing. All soo good. We went to Grandmother & Grandad's for dinner. It was a great meal & I'm glad we were surrounded by more family. Sonny & Blake like to take the camera & take pics so some of these are Sonny's 1st attempt at photography. Anyway....I hope everybody had a fantastic Thanksgiving...I sure did...& I am surely grateful for all that I've been blessed with.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: