Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Moon Review...finally!!

I went to the midnight showing of New Moon with 4 friends. Hollie & I went REALLY early!! WE got there @ 8:45pm. Actually I'm really glad we went early because we got EXCELLENT seats.
And for one reason or another our theater was one of the only one's (that's not a word) that let people in early. All the other theaters had to wait. Wow!! Did we get lucky. Jaime & Tara came after 10:00 & Sarah got there @ 11:30. Anyway Hollie & I had fun going early.
Me & Hollie having fun waiting
And of course I got popcorn & a Cherry coke.
Hollie's new phone picture of me

Tara, Jaime & Sarah
I have to say that I really enjoyed the movie. I'll say it was better than Twilight only because they had a bigger budget. The director did a great job. Let's remember that both Twilight & New Moon had the same screen writer so if you don't like the movies blame her for her misguided interpretation of the movie. Anyhow....I went with an open mind...kinda sleepy...but I really liked it & didn't hate it like I did when I 1st saw Twilight. Couldn't wait to see it again. It was also fun texting my good friend Amie while she was at a theater in CH while I was in Roseville.
Ok...couldn't resist.
I can't believe we only have to wait a FEW months for the next installment.
So Excited!! Anyway....I finally got to go see it a 2nd time a week later ( I know...what the heck)
with Jaime & it was
EVEN BETTER
the 2nd time around.
You just open your mind up for so much more & it's just so much more enjoyable the more you see it. Just like Twilight.
5 stars from this TWI-HARD!!!

But really...would you expect anything less....

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

It was awesome!! I have seen it twice too! I cant wait til for eclipse!!! So very excited!