Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A cool day at the Park

The day before Thanksgiving I took the kids to the park. It was cold but the kids
had fun. Here's a few pics.
An autumn tree.
Sonny...thinking about what to do next.

Sonny on the slide.
On the play stucture.
Sonny & Colby playing in the sand.
Blake was there too even though I didn't take any pics of him.
Those 3 boys had so much fun racing up to the slides & then sliding down.
Kylie would climb all the way up & then look down & just go back down the way she came up. I tried to get her to slide but she was a little scared. Guess it was just too high this time.
It was fun watching them until they wanted to go on the swings.
I HATE swings.
I don't mind pushing the little kids....ok I'm lying....I hate standing there & pushing....any of the kids...big or small. I'm a horrible mom....oh well...
Kylie did good on the big kid swing. I think it's because they get to practice when we are at home. They all had fun & I'm glad we went....even though I was so cccccooolllddd.

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Oh Shannon I hear you I hate the swings too! I hate pushing! So I guess I am a bad mom too!