Monday, December 14, 2009

SNOW....really? Yes...we had snow!!

The night we went to the LIVE Nativity it was pretty cold & it was supposed to start raining. Thank goodness it didn't rain while we were there. It did start raining later that night...I could hear it from the bathroom window. Didn't think much of it. The next morning I got onto Facebook & saw that my dad had posted about there being snow. I was like...what? Then I checked my phone again for the weather & it had little snowflakes on it. WHAT??? I looked out the front door & didn't really see much...it was about 6:20 am & then I went to the back door & this is what I saw.....
SNOW!!!





It was true!! It got cold enough to snow.
It was kinda cool to see. It doesn't usually get
cold enough to snow in the valley where we live.
When we were all getting ready for the day the boys snuck out to "taste" the snow.
Funny Boys!!!
They also got my camera again & took some silly pictures.
To be in the next post.
The next few mornings were FREEZING. One morning I went out to my car & it was
FROZEN!!! I couldn't get the windshield wipers to even move & it was very dangerous driving Blake to school. I finally decided to pull over & walk the rest of the way.
The next day I went out & started the car early to defrost...lesson learned. It hasn't been quite that cold since last week but it sure felt like WINTER which makes it feel like
Christmas too.




No comments: