Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Baby Shower & some Bibs

I went to my friend Tara's baby shower today & it was a lot of fun. I helped my friend Jaime with the invitations a couple weeks ago & helped her finalize the games to play (she was in charge of the games). Since Tara is from Canada & we always tease her...there was Canadian trivia. It was fun but I know nothing about Canada. Oh well. I probably don't know much about the U.S.A. either. I kept telling myself not to forget about the shower & that I really needed to pick out some material to make some bibs & possibly some other things. So....finally on Friday (the day before the shower) I went through my stash & decided on what to use. Tara is not a girly girl so I tried to pick fabric that wasn't "too girly". You know...like pepto bismol pink....lol!!! It didn't take me too long once I finally sat down to do it & I must say...I think I'm getting pretty good at them. Anyway....if I would not procrastinat I would've made some burp cloths too...sorry Tara....maybe later.
Here's me & Tara at the end of the shower.
Here's Jaime, Sarah & Me.
Good friends.

And finally the bibs. I really like the material that I picked out.
Thank you Grandmother Nadine for letting me go through your scrap material & taking some.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Those bibs are darling. I like the fabric too!