Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blake B's Spelling Test

Because I'm a proud mom...I just wanted to share. Each week Blake has a spelling test that he has to prepare for. On Fridays they take the spelling test & then on the back of the paper they have to choose a few words & put them in a sentence. He's been getting 100% on his spelling words & usually 97%-100% on the sentences. This week he got 100% on both. Woohoo!! Way to go Mr. Smarty Pants!!! Honestly he is doing really well in school & I worry a little that he's getting bored with it. My new thing now is for him to read 1 book per 30 minutes spent on the Playstation. He's read to me quite a bit since yesterday afternoon...lol. Don't worry...he doesn't get to play for more than 2 hours...I know...that's still a lot. Oh well :)
Spelling words.

Sentences.
1. I will not run home so fast.
2. He broke the big bone in his leg.
3. Mom woke up and I did also.

No comments: