Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy New Year-2010

Can you believe that it's 2010?! Wow!! Where has the time gone? Since we celebrated with the kids earlier in the evening for Blake's Birthday...I thought it would be fun to continue on to the New Year. We had some friends & relatives over to play games & eat snacks all night long. Let's see....Bryan & Kimi, Jaime & Jerimiah, Tara & Chad, Dad & Dawn & some of the kids from the party. Blake & Benjamin played a Star Wars board game that he got for his Birthday & the adults played several different games while Blake & Kael watched movies with my Dad. My new favorite game to play is Bananagrams!! I love it because I ♥ word games. I know...I'm a dork but I just love it & anytime you come to my house & we get bored I will say..."do you wanna play Bananagrams?" & then we'll play. Try it...you'll see.
So here's some pictures I took with the new camera I got from Brad for Christmas. I'm learning that I prefer my old camera & just because the new one has more megapixels doesn't mean it takes better pictures. And it seems like something is always blurry!!! GRRRRRR.....And I can't take it back because I no longer have the box & I seriously thought I saved it....Oh well...maybe I can figure out what kind of pictures it will be good for. At least my dad & Alicia were able to help me figure out some stuff on it.


HaPpY 2010!!!!

No comments: