Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sonny's Dragon

Sonny is a WiNnEr!!!
Every month his dentist has a drawing to win a stuffed animal of some kind.
On his last visit I actually entered. I don't usually enter...I don't know why...just don't.
Then I got a phone call last Wednesday & they told me he won!!!
He won this awesome dragon!!!
And he ♥'s this thing.
He was very excited when we went to pick it up...he knew he was getting a "present" & not staying to get any work done. He was so cute when he 1st saw it. He took his picture with one of the girls from the office & everything. Did I mention that he ♥'s this dragon. He took him everywhere that day...even in to 7-11 when we got some drinks. He puts him to bed & covers him up too. It's very sweet...my boys are more blanket kids than stuffed animal lovers so this was funny to me that he ♥'s this dragon so much.
Cuddling up with "Dragon"...that's his name.
Isn't it awesome. He told me that his dragon is very colorful....it sure is!!

Just one more shot.
Sonny ♥'s this dragon & wanted to show it to Kylie (our babysitting friend) &
she is deathly scared of it!!! I've never seen anyone get so freaked out from a stuffed animal.
It was funny...had to be there. So I put him up so she wouldn't cry anymore.

4 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I like that he named him "Dragon". He's obviously a purest like myself.

Kutys said...

i love that he named it dragon, Mason has a stuffed dog (that he is super attatched to) he named it dog-dog. and i remeber blake being terrified of a stuffed car at our parents house, i think a big dragon is more scary than a stuffed car, but hey, kids are silly!

Shan B. said...

Ameilia I totally forgot about that car. Yes, he was terrified of that thing...Funny.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Awesome! It is so fun when you win things!!!!