Monday, February 22, 2010

What a Busy Week!!

This last week Blake was out of school & we were talking this morning about all the stuff we did just in case his teacher asks what the students did on their vacation.  Wow!!  We actually did a lot of stuff & I was worried it was going to be rough with Blake home during the day.
Well.....here's a breakdown of what we did:
Monday:  in the later afternoon Uncle Bryan, Aunt Kimi & Libby came over so Libby could ride her bike.
Blake & Colby decided to ride scooters & Sonny actually rode his bike.  Well, we made it 1/2 way around the block before Sonny pooped out.  Oh well...got them out of the house to exercise a bit.
He was doing really well, pedaling & everything!!
I ended up having to carry the bike back because he was so DONE!!!
Tuesday:  Went to Maidu park & let the kids play & play.
Wednesday:  Brad was off so he made a picnic & we went to the park again.  Went to Maidu but it was way too crowded so we ended up at another park in Roseville.  It was really nice.  We may go there again.
Then I decided all of a sudden that we should go to the Library.  Yay, I finally got a Library card & we checked out a bunch of books & I got 1 for me to read too.  I also picked up pamphlets on happenings at the Library.  Then we went to Blake's Coach/player/parent meeting for little league at Round Table.  Mmmm.....
Thursday:  Went to the gym & the kids play in the kids room.  Went home & decided it would be fun to go to storytime back at the Library.  That was really fun & even went back in to get a few more books.  I will be taking Sonny back all the time now.  Then we just hung out around the house.
Friday:  Off to Chuck E. Cheese (Finally) with the Clawson's & our friend Tara who's due with her 1 baby sometime this week.  After that we went to Costco to get pizza & then back to my house to let all the kids play for a while.  That was fun!!  Then we went to Target really, really late with the kids.
Saturday:  Off to the gym again & this time 2 kids from Blake's class were there too.  He was way excited.  Then went home got ready & went to go buy Blake some new jeans & a present for a bridal shower later in the day.  Got ice cream cones from McDonald's & then I got ready for the Bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law.  Went to dinner & then took my changing table to my friend Tara since I don't need it anymore.
Sunday:  Went to Church
Oh...I read my 1st book & I'm on to the 2nd.  I'm so glad I finally got a new Libray card.
It's going to be my favorite place to go...even if I go my myself.

Did I say I was worried about not having anything to do?  I don't know why...it's not always like this...but maybe it is...I just don't write it down so I don't really notice.

No comments: