Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Brad!!

Happy BiRtHdAy BrAd!!!  We ♥ you!!!
Above is the card Blake made for his dad.
Doesn't he look sooo Happy!!!
He wonders why I put up pictures that aren't the best....Well.....whenever I take your picture
you make these faces & this is the best one I've got.
Love you!!!
Brad's 30th Birthday was a few weeks ago & we had fun celebrating.
I know, I know...you can sooo tell by the look on his face.
We started off the week by doing some more bowling.
The boys are really loving this new pastime.
Then we celebrated his "real" Birthday at the Outback Steakhouse.
Dinner with his mom, & Bryan & Kimi the next night.
Then we took a little weekend vacation to Monterey (pics in next post).
When we got back from our little trip we then met up with his Dad & Bryan & Kimi
at the Olive Garden & had a very nice dinner with them as well.  Our food was really good too.
Glad I had leftovers!!  Well it was fun celebrating the week with Brad.
Welcome to your 30's babe!!  Let the gray hairs begin...hehehe.

♥Shannon

No comments: