Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cabela's in Reno

After Circus Circus we drove to Cabela's Cabela's is like a the "costco" for any outdoor adventure involving hunting, fishing, camping, etc.  It's actually a really cool place to check out.  It has everything you need for an awesome camping adventure & then some.  They have 2 really cool displays of "stuffed" animals...exotic jungle type & animals that hunters get from around the states ( I guess).  It was fun to finally check out this "Great Outdoors" store (I have a few coats I received as gifts from there).  We took some pictures & had lunch there.  They serve meats that you wouldn't get at a local place but I stuck with the roast beef & the boys had hot dogs but Brad (as adventurous as he is) got a buffalo burger.  The food was great!!
The lion & his prey...but we all know he didn't kill it...the female lions did.
If you know me...
you know that I ♥ elephants...
so of course I took this picture.
Here's a Lynx...Brad says he wants one of these....
yeah....right!!!
If you're ever in the Reno area & you have kids that like looking at animals,
make a stop at the Cabela's...it's really a cool place.

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

Crazy! We have heard so much about this place and I'm glad you posted pics (though I guess I could have found the store on-line). Anyway, we'll have to visit!