Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Outfits Early

Brad & I were out shopping a few weeks back & ended up at the Children's Place Outlet looking at Easter outfits for the boys.  I originally wanted to get the blue/yellow outfits but when we got there they also had purples & blues & greens.  I always love to get the sweater vests but it was all starting to add up & I am really trying to watch how & what we spend our money on so we decided to go with solid shirts & then have the boys wear matching ties & they could wear pant from home that they already have.  So that's what we did.  They wore these outfits 2 weeks ago because our Easter services were early due to General Conference actually being on Easter this year & we usually watch conference at home on satellite. 
Don't they look so handsome!!!      
Even with Sonny's grumpy face.                                              


Hopefully I can get them to wear them again on Easter Sunday when we go hunting for Easter eggs.  We'll just have to wait & see I guess.

~Shannon

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Love it so cute!!! I love Childrens Place!!