Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brad's New Obsession

Well...here it is!!! 
 Brad got a salt water fish tank. 
 He kept buying fish for his brother's tank & then he finally got one himself.  As much as I wish he wouldn't have spent the $$ on this I'm warming up to it.  We've only had it for 4 days but everyone has to sit & watch what's going on.  Kind of like a new TV.  So...I've been able to shut the TV off more during the day & that's nice.  Bryan gave us the starfish & the crab & then Brad bought the snail & clown fish.  It's actually really cool to watch the whole world in there.  The crab has major personality & it's cool to watch him switch from shell to shell.  He always picks the one that's too heavy but has lots of points on it & then I suppose he gets tired & switches to the lighter one.  All in all I think this is pretty cool.  I am a fan of animals that I don't necessarily have to touch but can watch from a distance so this is perfect for me.  And Brad spends a lot of time going to the pet stores to figure out what's best for our new tank & the creatures inside.



(do you like how the remote control is sitting right next to the tank...hahaha)

~Shannon

No comments: