Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Pictures with Libby

On Easter morning we decided to take the kids out front to take some pictures.
(trying to cut back on pictures @ studios...they can be pricey plus I can practice my raw skills).
My boys were not too happy about this but we finally got a few good shots.  Actually....Kimi's pictures turned out way better than mine but she's a professional & has a way better camera & I don't have her pictures so we'll make do with what I took.  Plus...I don't know why but I alway stand off to the side when I'm taking pictures...I need to stop doing that.
Have you ever seen a boy more sad?
Now that Blake is smiling...Sonny's pouting.
I love how his arms are crossed & his bottom lip is totally sticking out.
Still a little mad.
Now Blake's pouting again.
Ok...here we go...the boys are finally smiling!!!  Yay!!!
And another one.
Doing better...Sonny looks like he may fall over.
This is a cute one.
And another cute one.
And we are DONE!!!!!
The boys & Libby have done pictures together many times but it was fun to just do it on our own & thank goodness for digital cameras!!!  I need to practice more.  The boys only are up next.

No comments: