Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter Morning

Well....the boys were up early
 (but not really any earlier than any other morning)
& they were off
to find the eggs that were hidden. 
They sure had fun!! 
Don't you love those Easter baskets.  Found those at Pier 1 Imports.
Blake seems to be a "master" egg finder & I think that next year we will definitely have to go
outside...(if the weather holds up) so there is more room. 
Then we had breakfast & turned on General Conference.
I printed off confernce bingo & Blake & I played that til it was time to go to Grandpa & Naunie's for lunch.
We don't really play it traditionally...we just cross off everything we hear.  I think it's a good way for him to pay attention to the words that are being said.  I found some really awesome stuff for the kids to do all throughout the blogosphere.  Someday I will print them out & do them with the kids...*sigh*.
But what I did hear in Conference was great & uplifting and I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life.  I feel extremely blessed not only to have the Gospel in my life but to know that I am a Daughter of God & He loves me no matter what.  I grateful for my Testimony & that even when things get rough in life I don't turn away but I embrace the Gospel because I know that my Heavenly Father is watching out for me & cheering me on & I know that I can make it & I hope & pray that I can instill this into my boys & that they will never turn their back on the Lord & always turn to Him for guidance & that I can be an example of this to my husband as well.  I'm grateful for the sacrice that my Savior made & for the knowledge that I have of all that includes.  I am very blessed.

No comments: