Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy (late) Mother's Day!!!

Here are my 2 handsome boys on Mother's Day. 
(Sonny's holding bacon for the brunch at my parents).
I would have to say that I had a lovely Mother's Day. 
It's hard to believe that I became a mom 7 years ago (almost 8).
I love my boys so much & truly grateful for the stewardship I have over them.  I pray that I can be the best mom for them & that I can teach them everything they need to be the best that they can be throughout this life.  It's a fun, happy, sad, exciting, irritating & truly a wonderful experience for me & I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  I'm grateful to have these 2 wonderful boys!!!
HaPpY MoThEr'S dAy to all of you too!!!

(I actually wrote this on Mother's Day & just posted it because I was looking for baby pics of me with them when they were born & I can't find Blake's because they are not on the computer.  Guess I need to do some scanning.  ♥)

No comments: