Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stung by a Bee

Last week Blake went in the house to get a drink & then all of a sudden he started that cry/scream. You all know what I'm talking about. At 1st I was like...what the heck...and then I KNEW what had happened. He'd gotten stung. I was outside & he was inside...weird, I know...but I took a look & there it was...the stinger!!! Geez!!! I got a card & finally got it scraped out & then proceeded to look on the internet to see what it was. This time it was a bee because bees leave their stinger behind. Last summer it was a wasp because there was no stinger & it stung him multiple times. I made sure I got a little ice pack to put on it. & then we looked & looked to find the bee but it wasn't til about a 1/2 hour later that my friend Jaime finally spotted it. Blake insisted on showing it to his friends & then sketched it. So there you have it...Blake's sketch of the bee that stung him. And...he was totally fine. Thank goodness he's not allergic!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: