Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies & Baseball


The other night I finally decided to make peanut butter cookies because we have TONS of peanut butter & I found a simple recipe online that I had all the ingredients for!!  That's always a bonus. 

Preheat oven to 350
1 C. sugar
1 C. peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
mix together & then mold into balls
loosely flatten with fork & bake for 8-10 minutes.
Seriously...that's it!!!

Well...Blake said he wanted to help & I thought the fork part would be great for him.  So I went outside & this is what I found.


Blake was teaching Sonny to throw the baseball to him so he could practice his catching skills.  I thought it was so sweet & Blake wasn't even yelling at him.  Why did they take their shirts off?  I have no clue but it was so fun watching them & I even took some video.
(gotta figure out how to upload to here...I used to know how to do it)
Needless to say...I finished the cookies by myself because they  were having so much fun.
But...the definitely helped me eat them!!

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Yumm!!! Only 28 days left!!!