Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Domino Sick Day

Don't you love it when you start to notice that your child is acting a little "funny"?
 Not the funny haha kind---the funny, what's wrong kind. 
I hate it. 
Well....this this very thing happened about 2 weeks ago.
At 1st I didn't think much of it but started thinking something was wrong when Sonny said he was freezing & wanted to be wrapped up in a snugly blanket on a really hot day.  And he didn't really want to do much...but he did want to play with the dominoes.  I thought that was a great idea & he had lots of fun playing by himself.



Setting up the dominoes in the right order.
All set up & ready for the....
 
KNOCKDOWN!!!
Aren't dominoes fun?!!

And the process begins again.  He had fun doing this for a little bit...and I'm glad.

Later in the day he kept saying his tummy hurt &  he had a fever & then yes...you guessed it...he
"tossed his cookies".
Oh how I hate puke (probably more than poopy messes...I know...weird...they're both gross).
 Anyway...at least it happened on the hardwood floor & not the carpet. (Little miracles).
Unfortunately this little bug of his did get passed to the kids I babysit but not as bad & then Blake threw up the following week but I'm not really sure if the 2 were related.  It was to be expected but I still feel bad when any of the kids get sick...it's so hard to make them feel better.  But...they are all well now.  Yay!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: