Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rivercats Game

Back in August we had the opportunity to go to a Rivercats game for free. Friends from our previous ward called us & invited us to go along with them because somebody had a whole lot of free tickets. We only had to pay for parking & whatever else we wanted to buy.  I also found out that it was a special family night & hotdogs & icecream were only $1.00.  So, we decided to go.   It was exciting to be there to watch the game & fun to have some friends to talk to. I also saw some other friends over in the lawn area that I haven't seen in a while too. Some of my friends like to joke that I always see somebody I know no matter where I go. It's funny...it actually happens a lot. It even happens at places like Disneyland. Crazy!!
Anyway we stayed for as long as the kids could handle it. Sometimes it's really hard for them to understand that we are not buying anything extra & it sends them in to fits...I know that some of you can relate. Anyway...it was fun while it lasted & I'm glad we got to go.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: