Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sonny's 1st day of Preschool!!

Well....Sonny started preschool after the Labor Day Holiday. He was a little back & forth the first morning but I got him there.
I took a few pictures just to make sure the day was documented. He is a little stinker when it comes to pictures so let's just say they are always candid. I can't believe that both of my boys go to school now. It's so exciting!! No!! I did not cry because my baby started school. If anything I get this great big feeling of happiness & joy at the thought that my baby is learning new things everyday. It makes my heart swell. And no...it's not because the kids are gone...although it is a nice little break. And honestly I think it's a little silly when I do see people crying when they send their kids off to school. But that's ok...they can cry.
I was a little worried that we wouldn't get the big #2 part of potty training in time but I am happy to report that he got it down...& just in the nick of time.
Here's to you my little preschooler!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: