Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Discovery Park

My "Bonus Mom" Dawn works for JetBlue & one of the other airlines was having a BBQ at Discovery Park & invited JetBlue employees & their families to come along as well. I've never been to Discovery Park so I thought it would be fun to go. Plus there were going to be Bounce Houses, games & food. Bonus!! Me & the boys met up with my sisters Alicia & Amelia & our Parents & had a nice afternoon together at the park
(even though it was seriously HOT!!)


The boys had fun in the bounce houses you see in the background & here is Blake waiting for his turn athe the ring toss where you win suckers.

And here he is trying to win.

Here's Naunie with my Sonny & my nephew Mason waiting to win their suckers.

Blake played this spinning game for a long time & won a bunch of stuff. 
I would love to make one of these & have it for Birthday parties & other stuff.

Sonny & Mason.

Look!!!  We got our suckers!!!

Naunie & Mason.

He is such a "Kuty" pie!!!

Mmmmm...nothin makes a little boy happier than a sucker!!
We had a nice time & I thought the park was nice. 
Lots of places to have a picnic & to just run around.  I didn't see any playgrounds so if you ever go make sure you bring stuff to do...games or your bikes & make sure you have money for parking.

 (this was also the same day that my mom was released from the hospital after slipping & falling in a store she was shopping at.  she had a concussion so I picked her up & took her home because she was not allowed to drive.  I also helped her out by checking in on her over the next few days & picking up some groceries for her.  it's been about a month & she is recovering but she still gets a little woozy sometimes.  my poor mom.)

No comments: