Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Libby

Happy 5th Birthday Libby!!! 

Libby's Birthday was back in September & she  decided that she wanted to celebrate at one of  her favorite parks!!  It really is a cool park!!
 It was a great day for an outside party & she got lots of fun "girl" stuff.
Here's a fun picture of the new 5 year old that I took.
Doesn't she look oh so dramatic?!


The party was lots of fun with a pinata, cotton candy, cupcakes & a fun playground to play on.
Check out the pictures of Blake on the spiderweb.
(click on collage to see larger)

For Libby's Birthday present I decided to make her this cute little tote bag & fill it up with markers & pads of paper.  I found the instructions here on this cute blog called Cluck Cluck Sew & her instructions were easy for me to follow & execute.  Go check it out if you want a simple little tote bag.
Outside of the bag.

Inside of the bag. 
I had fun making this bag & yes I whipped it up the day before the Birthday party.  I am such a procrastinator!!  I decided that I should make some for "Trick or Treating".

Couldn't leave out some fun pics of my boys!!!
Picasa is a great way to "spice" up my pics that don't always turn out so great.
I love it because it makes me enjoy the pictures that much more :)


Aren't they cuties!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: