Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Halloween Festivites~October 2010

We had a fun time at our Ward "Harvest Festival" & chili cookoff. Brad of course entered both the chili competition & the pie competition. Although I believe his were the best...he did not win. That's ok...I think it's rigged anyway...haha. I'm sure glad that I have him to cook at my house. He really is a great cook & we are lucky to have his cooking skills available to us.
It's always fun to see the kids get dressed up & have good chili & dessert.
It was raining so hard that day, but that wasn't going to stop us!!!
I took a few pics of some friends & the kids in their costumes.
The food was good & I'm so glad that this year theydecided to do games in the classrooms instead of what they've done in the past.
It was fun!!




Blake's school also had a Halloween dance/carnival in October (duh!!).
We did not buy costumes this time around so he had to make do with what was in our costume box. He decided to go ahead & be a vampire again. He was a vampire a few years back. This time we actually had makeup & he took it upon himself to do his own makeup. Boy....what a sight!!! Actually he didn't do too bad...I just thought it was funny. I hate that Halloween makeup!!! Our cousin Libby went with him & we dressed her up as a baby since she was already in her pj's. So off we went (me, Blake & Libby). It was ok. Not super awesome...just ok...oh well...they can't all be the best parties...but they did have fun dressing up. So there's that....haha. I do think it's fun going to school functions & watching Blake interact with his buddies. Gosh he's growing up so fast!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: