Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm~Oct.2010

Of course we went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm!!!
We didn't get out there as early in the month as I would've liked but we still made it.
We went the Saturday before Halloween & it wasn't too crowded.
Of course that may have been because it was raining off & on all day....but...who cares!!!
We had to get out there & see the stinky animals & let the kids pet the petting zoo animals (blech!!) & go on the train & run around & have a fun time.
Rain, shmain!!!
It only rained "most" of the time so I'm really glad I had my pink umbrella with me.
My hair got a little funky but that's what happens when you have naturally curly hair & straighten it & then it rains. Anyways....it was fun & Sonny had fun petting the animals....Blake seems to be taking on my traits when it comes to that.
I HATE petting zoos!! I just don't like to get my hands dirty but the kids can do it if they want.
Brad got us some sliced carmel apples covered in m&m's. I think it was a great idea to have them sliced. Maybe this next year I can remember that & we can do carmel apples at home. We'll see.
Of course I had to have a picture of the kids being measured for the year & posing with pumpkins. What would be the point of going if I didn't get the pictures.
Memories!!!
We always have a fun time together as a family & I'm glad that we got to go.


(click on images to see larger)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: