Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Halloween~2010

Well...we had 1 pumpkin to actually carve for Halloween. I know...kinda sad but at least there was 1. I finally had Brad carve it on Halloween morning before church. There was plenty of time because church didn't start til 1:00pm. Brad carved while Blake & Sonny watched. Maybe next year Brad will let Blake actually help carve...haha...he's so concerned about safety sometimes. So here's our little Jack o'lantern. Good job Brad!!


So, if you remember, Halloween fell on a Sunday this time around. It's always hard to know if we should take the kids out on a Sunday or not. There's really no "rule" about if it's "ok" to take them out to do stuff like this on Sunday. I had a little bit of a struggle but Brad said of course we're gonna take them! So it was settled. I know a lot of my LDS friends decided to stay home & that's cool too. So, Bryan & Kimi brought Libby over so she could go out with the boys for about an hour. We had a good night & Sonny did way better than expected!! The costumes were great!! Here's what they were:

Blake: Vampire
Sonny: the Dark Knight (Batman)
Libby: cute witch
Kimi: Alice in Wonderland
Bryan: Freddy
Our next door neighbor made this really cool Jango Fett costume too.


By the way....I made those candy bags for the kids.
It's the same one I did for my niece on her birthday.
They were really fun & easy to make
once I finally sat down to make them.

You can get the pattern here & check out the rest of the blog,
Cluck Cluck Sew.  I really like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: