Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas pics

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree!
So here's our lovely Christmas tree that Blake & I decorated. We don't have a
tree topper so Brad suggested that we make one.
Blake & I decorated stars for the top of the tree for FHE (something
I'm trying to do more regularly). He asked which one we
would be using & of course I told him we would use his. (he actually did a really good job).
We had a lot of fun with glitter &glue. (it is my intention to make this a new family tradition)


We usually have family dinner @ my dad & Dawn's house once a month. This month
Naunie (Dawn) had everything ready to make gingerbread houses.
Here's Blake, Austin & Naunie decorating
(as always I am the official photographer)



A close-up, but not the finished product. (actually, I don't think I have a final pic.
some photographer I am!)



Oh, here we go. I have no Idea why he & Austin decided to make scary
faces with the gingerbread house. BOYS!




1 comment:

1384 n said...

SO much fun! Great memories to keep!