Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Mom or Bad Mom

Ever since we moved the Playstation 2 into Blake's room & he got games for Christmas, he always wants to play. Of course, who can blame him. All the Legos games are so addicting. Well he woke up today around 7:15 (yes, I know it's early) & I told him I didn't want him to play all day because I didn't want his brain to rot. (yes, my exact words). He laughed & thought it was funny & then what do I do? I then ask him if he wants to watch TV. What's the difference, I ask myself? Well, video games should be a privilige, not an expected thing. TV should be a privilege too. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

thats ok some days are like that. just so much easier to watch t.v then anything else

maroon6464 said...

Well, I'm with you. I hope Sophie will not be like her dad. Let's hope.