Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Thinking

I just keep thinking that I have so much to do. So why do I spend so much time on this stinking computer? Well, it seems to be an outlet for me. I am not the most creative person in the world. I usually get ideas from friends & other resources, which I am truly grateful for. It's fun for me to talk about the things I've done & the things I'm working on & to also know that I'm not alone in many of the things that I'm am going through. I love to be able to connect to people. It seems like I don't get out much, I'm usually babysitting or working so I don't have much of an outside social life, so blogging & Facebook keep me connected. Thank Goodness. Anyway, I have lots more to post but, I must go & attend to the dishes before they are way out of control. (which happens from time to time). Oh yeah, and that stinking laundry. It never ends. By the way, it's Monday, the day that I've chosen to read Church or Church related materials & it's going well. It gives me time to read things that I just don't make time for. I feel good about it!! Also on Saturday, Sarah & I walked 2 miles. It was good but felt long. I'm grateful to be getting back in shape.

2 comments:

Chuck Livingston said...

I personally thinks that its a good thing that you are blogging. It is a way of writing a journal. You are writing about feeling, people, and what you are doing. So keep it up.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Girl that is exactly how I feel I so wished we lived closer together I would actually have a mormon friend to hang out with which I dont have here at all!!! So blogging is my outlet and connection too!!!