Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Haircut

Continuing on with our Spring Break. I finally made it over to my sister Amelia's to get Blake's haircut & mine too. Blake's hair was out of control. Mine was just getting too long. I'm always so wishy washy when I get my haircut. I never know exactly what I want but it usually turns out just fine. It's always a weird feeling when you run your fingers through your new hair length & forget that it's short & your hair stops & there's no more. Well I have to say I'm actually pretty happy with the end results. Thanks Amelia, you are great!!
What do you think? Of course I took these pics myself. Hopefully you get the gist of what it looks like.



Just remember, I usually look better in person. Blake's hair turned out just fine. He's
very excited because I told him that when school's out he can get a mohawk.
That'll be fun!!!


5 comments:

macylee36 said...

I LOVE it!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

cute stuff!

summerseverydaymoments said...

It is very cute!!!

OLIVIA said...

You look great! Now you're ready for summer!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Very Cute! I know how you feel about the wishy washy. It always takes me weeks to decide how I want my hair!