Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blake's field trip to the Zoo

Blake got to go to the Zoo with his class for a field trip. I let him take his camera because I always like to see what he
comes back with. This time it was a little crazy!! He did get some good shots of the flamingos, giraffe & monkeys.
He was very impressed with the reptiles (he usually is thought). Those shots were a little difficult for him but oh well.
It's fun for him. So I made this kind of collage. I did weed through a bunch of them & there were still a ton of pics left.
Anyway have fun if you decide to look at all the pics (ok grandpa, this is where I expect you to tell him that you saw all the zoo pics he took the next time you see him).


Click to see larger images.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chuck Livingston said...

ok I saw the pics too small to really tell but it looks like he did get a couple of good shots.

OLIVIA said...

This is great! I love that you give him a camera. What kind is it? I wouldn't trust the kids with our family one.

maroon6464 said...

I want to go to the zoo. ;) I can't wait until Sophie will be enjoying the zoo and the animals.

Cat said...

What a GREAT idea! I'm going to do this when my kids get a little older. Too fun!