Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Folsom Fun Run

Blake & I went to our 1st race about a week ago. It was the Folsom Fun Run. All I will say about it is this.........it totally sucked & I will NEVER do it again. The whole set up was bad. But we were able to practice so that's good. My time was terrible 50:35 (50mins 35secs) & I had a really hard time breathing. Plus there were weeds in the parking area & I couldn't get them all out of my sock so they crept down beneath my toes. Okay, I'm done complaining, but seriously,
NEVER again.
Here's Blake before we figured out where to go.
Blake right before his race!!
Blake's the 4th one from the left. This was so chaotic & it was a free for all.
At most of the other races we've done, they separate the kids by age. Not
this one. Oh well. He still did a good job.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Too fun!!

To answer your question about the privacy statement, google asks you to post one ONLY if you are putting their ads on your blog. It just says what happens when you click on the ads, and stuff like that.

Thanks for being such a great support of my blog! Love yours too!