Monday, May 4, 2009

What I accomplished today!!

Some days I wonder, what the heck did I even do today. Other days I just want to know when I can sit down & rest. Well, here's what I accomplished today:
1. 1 load of dishes
2. Vacuumed the front room & kitchen area
3. Moved my laundry basket from my room to the front room (still not folded)
4. Fed the kids
5. Killed another black widow (at least it was outside this time. Still get the willies thinking about it)
6. Threw some crap away in the "big" garbage can....broken toys etc. in the back yard
7. Sewed buttons on 5 bibs that I finished months ago (finally)
8. Walked/jogged 4 miles
9. Bathtime, scriptures & prayer
10. Read to Blake for 20minutes early in the day instead of right before bed which I hate because I am so tired by their bedtime that I just want him to go to Freaking bed already :)
11. 2 posts on my blog
12. Finished another book!! I am on a reading kick. I ♥ to read but am sadly disappointed that I have the 1st & last books of this series. There are 2 in between that I need to get. Anybody a fan of the "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants"
Wow.........what great accomplishments!!! Tomorrow I am sending Brad to the dentist with Blake & Sonny. I'm nervous for him. I usually take the boys but I'd rather he take our 2 kids instead of me taking 4 kids to hang out at the dentist. I think I'm chicken. I'm also nervous cuz I think he'll do a better job at dealing with everything that goes with the dentist. I mean he already does better with the boys at the pedatrician. Is he trying to take over my roll as nurturer? Oh wait, I'm talking about Brad......LOL....I'm glad that he helps me out with stuff like this even though it's hard for me to let go of that control.

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

Holy cow! You did that today?!? I need to get off my heiny!